My Holiday - What I Did and What's It's About Exactly

INTRODUCTION

It all started with a trip in my car, when me and my family were on out way to a mall.

My dad asked: "So.. the holiday's coming. Where do you guys wanna go?"

My mother suggested that we go to either Japan or the UK, so she asked whether we should go to Japan or the United Kingdom.

It was a moment of silence, since everyone was brainstorming. 

If we went to Japan, we would be able to eat the tounge-tinggling Sushi, as well as the traditional festivals. However, in the UK were the old, historical buildings that make us wonder how humans built them in the 1300's.

Eventually, my elder sister decided that we went to the UK, since we would be able to explore more of the world.

And so, after the brain-squeezing exams and the suffering me and my friends had to go through, it finally happened.

The day finally came when we would depart to the UK and start our 14-day holiday, which we definitely, DEFINITELY deserved.

And that was how our journey started.
_____________

Ok, so here's how it went:

Since I'm living in Bandung, Indonesia, I first had to do a 2-hour drive to Jakarta, then I'd actually depart into Dubai, then I can finally hop on my flight to London.

But that's not all.

After I arrive at London, I needed to hop on yet ANOTHER flight to Edinburgh, where my holiday actually begins.

Hah.. it's already REALLY REALLYYYY tiring, but IT'S NOT OVER!1!1!!

After being in the air for over 20 hours, me and my family were all exhausted, like EXTREMELY EXHAUSTED.

When we finally got our luggages and went to our apartment, where we would stay for 2 nights, there was still something blocking our way.

The apartment had NO LIFTS, AND WE WERE RESIDING ON THE FOURTH FLOOR, WITH EACH FLOOR BEING 7 METERS+

And the worst part is.. that we had 7 luggages, with all being over 27kg each.

But after a whole half an hour, we succeded, and slept. FOR OVER 12 HOURS!!
_____________

Nothing much happened in Edinburgh, with the only really interesting thing to note was the FREEZING COLD TEMPERATURES and the Edinburgh Castle.

So then, we took a train from Edinburgh to Manchester.

The train was about 3 and a half hours, which pretty long since it was.. well.. a train.

So when we arrived, we immediately went to our apartment, and luckily, there was an elevator. Like, I'm not even kidding, it was probably one of the most happy moments of my life. You don't even know.

There were quite a few interesting things in Manchester, even though I only stayed there for a single night.

So basically, we went on a tour around the Manchester United Stadium, went into the team's changing rooms (it's not weird trust me), and even learned about some of the team's history.

Yeah, that was pretty cool. But then again, I only stayed there for a single night, so I wasn't able to do anything much.

Alright, so after Manchester, we went ahead and hopped on a plane to London, where I stayed for 9 night (really long compared to manchester or edinburgh).
_____________

Ok, so London, my FINAL destination.

In London, there were a whole ton of things I did, I won't be able to type even half of it, because if I did, it would take FAR TOO LONG.

Here's what I did in a nutshell:
- Go to Harrods (designer stuff)
- Go to Selfridges (the other harrods)
- Eat Fish & Chips (ITS SO GOOD IN LONDON U SHOULD TRY IT)
- Celebrate New Year's (very crowded)
- Went on the London Underground (honestly really dirty, but still a very fun and interesting experience)
- Visit the Stonehenge (a bunch of rocks)
And my favorite.. 
- Visit Hyde Park: Winter Wonderland (amusement park)

Yeah.. that's basically what I did in London (in a nutshell).

And of course, you can't forget about the APARTMENT!!

In the Apartment, there was a LIFT (or elevator), which was really lucky as well. It was also quite spacious, unlike most apartments/airbnb's in the UK.
_____________

Yeah, so that's basically it. Thanks for reading!


Post a Comment

0 Comments